Rox-Star & Chase: The Month Long Tour

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

So guess what, guess what, guess what? Rox-Star came back, and we went to the cottage again! Not only were the black flies gone but I got to meet Bandit, my Sugar Daddy. He's an old White German Sheppard. Nice guy and all, but kinda weird. I'll spare you the details.

Attached are pictures of our weekend adventure. RS arrived on friday night. I greeted her to a chewed rug, running shoes tossed all over, Mom's Italian purse in the living room and of course the usual dish rags on the floor. RS laughed it off....thinking some things never change!

Of course I proceeded to look through her bags...see picture.


She went straight to bed...where I patiently waited for her, stretched out and limp as a noodle!

We woke up early and I was promised a car ride...that I got!!! Ears flapping in the wind, chewing the air at 100km/hr, there is nothing better!!


And then we met. Bandit, the infamous German Sheppard! It was love at first sniff. We played, I swam, I ran and ran...and ran....and ran...and ran...did I mention that I ran?? It was a blast, and I was pooped on the first day. Then there was a second day. Again, we played, I swam, I ran and ran...and ran....and ran...and ran...did I mention that I ran?? Have a look at our first meeting! The paparazzis were in hiding taking pictures of us as if we were Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie! PERVS!

Nice to sniff you!

On that note folks, it's been a slice.

Double C - out!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:47 AM, Blogger Dal said…

    Momma tought you well, I too have a Sugar Daddy!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home