Rox-Star & Chase: The Month Long Tour

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Chez Tapis Supreme, on a un probleme!


Yo!

What you are about to see my cause me harm! This is what RS came home to over the weekend. I almost made her cry! Warning, this is a shocking picture! (note that the damage is a little more extensive now, but she doesn't have the heart to take a picture of it because she really doesn't find it funny!)


To give you an idea, this is at the bottom of the door, in front of my room and where RS also sleeps!

The minute she saw this, I knew I was in for some trouble. In the "cachot" I went and stayed for a good while. Once I came out, I would walk with my tail (the little that's left) between my legs and my years stuck to my cheeks. I could sense the madness in RS.

It is now Sunday, and the tension has eased off. RS really doesn't know what to do with the crater in the carpet. She thinks that I'm going to do more extensive damage when she goes back to work on Monday and is working really hard on a plan. Maybe thinking about leaving that bedroom door open...but is worried about her stuff....so she started moving everything in to Mom and Dad's room. She knows I can open closets, so she also put Mom's wedding dress in a safe haven.

A small suitcase is packed and it has me worried. Is she leaving me? Is she that mad at me? She still walks me, feeds me and plays with me, its a good sign....I guess.

I best go back and show her some loving...and maybe help her with a plan to stop me from making a bigger crater.

Adios!

Chase

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home