Rox-Star & Chase: The Month Long Tour

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I love little girls peanut butter sanwiches!!

After the girls came over, we headed back to RS's place, where once again, I was not allowed in.

We took our walk from there and ended up at some house where there was a 3 year old little girl named Hannah. She kindly shared her peanut butter sandwich with me...ok, ok, more like I robbed it from her and the kid actually found it funny...but for a minute I though she was going to throw a tantrum.

She then offered to share her milk too. Looks like those Dora the Explorer shows really teach kids to share! Its an all you can eat buffet there. I want to go back!

Tommorow sounds like the grass is about to get mown. Finally, I wont be neck deep in grass to do my business anymore!

RS is very very thankful that Martine is loaning her husband to do such a chore in the swealtering heat. (She asked me to pass that message along)

Another day without a mess...maybe tomorrow I'm going to finish chewing the rug or pull all of the jackets out of the closet this time!

Licks in the face to all! Good night!

Chase

PS: Can you believe my parents make me look like this...a chicken!!!??




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home