Rox-Star & Chase: The Month Long Tour

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Tough Love!

Another good day on the books!

Some neigbour attempted to make small talk with RS at 6am. He said I was a nice looking dog! She replied, "Thanks, its not mine!", and he claimed that he knew the owners...he even knew they were in Europe! She just gave him a smile, mumbled something and walked away...I tell you, she is not very polite in the morning.

I spent the day alone and once again didn't make a mess, even if RS came home later than usual. I had Hot 89.9 on all day, a good change from Rock Détente!

We then went to visit that huge cat of hers again, but this time I was not allowed in the house. We then went to meet Hercules the Chinese Pug. I dont like him. He would constantly stand on his hind legs and open up his front paws to clobber. He is not exactly the delicate type, but much like me, he is very hyper!...but I still dont like him...stupid Chin Tok Dog!

After all this excitement, I'm exhausted and need to tend to my wounds. Hercules smacked me a few good ones! After seeing how excited I was with Hercules, RS is having second doubts about me meeting Shakespeare and Rufus...especially Rufus.

TGIF tomorrow!!

As my mom would say, over and out.

Chase

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home