Rox-Star & Chase: The Month Long Tour

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Day one - all good


My masters have left for a long trip to Europe. I spent the weekend with Uncle Beaver and Caro along with my cousin Paco. I came back home to find Roxane, aka: Rox-Star.

I was a bit confused, went looking for Mom and Dad crying all over the house. Rox-Star opened every door at my request for me to see if they we're hidding in there. She had to open them, because she seems a bit worried about the condition of the carpets.

Rox-Star left and came back with luggage. I slowly began understanding that she was to now live with me until Mom and Dad come back home. I helped her unpack - more like sniffed every item she brought in - and decided to take a nap in her things. See the picture attached.

I sent Mom and Dad an email telling them everything is OK, and not worry about me. Rox-Star has it under control. Today is the first day she leaves me all alone. I know she is at work and is dying to come home and find if I left her a present or not. I would like to report that I didnt leave any presents in my house. I did however,leave my mark at Rox-Star's place. You should see the size of her cat!!! I was scared shitless!!! But then I ended up on a short leash tied to a chair.

I'm told I have to try my best because I may just end up sleeping in the garage. Rox-Star is nice, but she means business I'm told.

That's it for today, keep you posted.

Chase

PS: My parents don't know I'm keeping a blog. Keep it from them until they come back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home