Rox-Star & Chase: The Month Long Tour

Monday, May 29, 2006

Rug Muncher!!

I did it, I finally did it!

I chewed the rug from the front door. Oh well, its just a rug. RS wonders if these things digest well? Seems to her that a few pieces are missing from the "puzzle" I guess she is bound to find out in the next few days!

Nothing new to report, I'm still lazy from my weekend. I could not get up for my walk this morning, but RS made me. I could tell she felt like sleeping in this morning. She is quite the monster...or as some would say "grizzly" in the morning.

RS's friend Rosanna came over tonight. She attempted speaking French to me but it didn't quite work. I only listen to RS!!

Tomorrow, Catherine & Martine are coming over. Woohoo!

Back to the bed I go.

Chase

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home