Rox-Star & Chase: The Month Long Tour

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Road Trip!!

Summer is here and RS took me to the cottage. I had fun, especially the fact that I could run free as a bird. I ran and ran, tried to catch the birds, tried to catch the twigs in the river, and tried to catch all of those black flies nipping at my nether regions.

Do they not realize that, unlike them humans, I dont wear pants!! The whole meaning "where the sun doesn't shine" does not apply to me! It does shine there in my case!

But minus the black flies, I had a great time. Look at the pictures! One is of me waiting patiently in the car while RS was loading it up. One is of me taking one of many runs for the birds and one is of me knackered on the couch back at home.

RS is exhausted too...and you should see her, red as a boiled lobster!!

I'm so tired I don't ever react to the sounds outside! I'm skipping my walk tonight can you believe that!????

The soft pillows are calling my name!

Ciao for now humans! Chase

Don't leave without me!

Run, Run, Run, I can't get enough of this!! I'm a maniac!! Run, Run, Run

Go walk without me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home