Rox-Star & Chase: The Month Long Tour

Friday, June 09, 2006

Back by popular demand...with fresh breath!!


Hi ladies, its been a busy week. RS's friend from out east is here. We've been spending our time entertaining people, eating, shopping and coming home late.

Christina likes me so much that she wants to take me home. I can only begin to imagine the ravage I can do to her house!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Tuesday, I was busy emptying the cupboards and doing the dishes. It was like a greek wedding in there...I swung the dish towels all over the house and reorganized the tupperware for RS.

Last night was spring cleaning. I realize she has been busy with work and taking every minute she can to spend with her friend Chris, so I though, even if I still get my morning and night walks, and plenty of attention, going in and out, in and out, in and out of the house as I please, that I would really help her out.

Here is what I did for her:

Finished off the rug at the front door
Rounded the corners of the wodden shoe trunk
Opened the shoe trunk and layed out her shoes all over the house
Reorganized her work bag...the one she left on the counter, unzipped
In the bag I found...a bus pass, an agenda, a flight itineray to Spain, an a box of Excel breath mints. I had great breath all night!!
I also managed to get the bathroom door opened (or was it left opened, I'm not sure) and brought everytowel from there to the main floor.
The garbage was empty, I had nothing to take care of in there, plus, I didnt want to ruin my Excelerated breath.
I was exhausted, RS slept well, but I stared at the ceiling the whole night...the thing on the ceiling spins and spins and spins.
Its cool outside, so no AC is required, just opened windows.
What I really like to do is scare the shit out of RS and start barking when I hear a bird nearby.
Tonight will be another interesting night. I wonder what kind of Molly Maiding I can do to help!!
Ciao for now, dudes, I will try my best to keep up with my blog. Mom and Dad come home in a week...but I think I want to keep RS. She is good to me!!
Chase!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home