Rox-Star & Chase: The Month Long Tour

Tuesday, June 06, 2006



I got to walk 3 times today!!!!


It was a strange day. We went on a zombie walk at 6am, RS left for work, came back early, went for a walk, she left again, came back and walked again! It was great! The third walk was a long and exhausting one...she made me run...and run...and run. We ran into a few dogs but she would not let me near them. My choker was so tight...but that is all my fault. The tighter the better, I can't breathe, my tongue hangs out, and I make sounds like a chicken that smokes a pack a day...but I like it!

She had some sort of graduation to go to...she sounded pretty bored...411 diplomas rewarded...I would be bored too! Nonetheless, no mess in the house!! Here is a picture of what her brother got. Its not a picture of me, but I think its pretty cool....her brother graduated CUM LAUDE!!! He's a smart cookie her brother (did someone say cookie???)

Tomorrow, she is off work, and we get to sleep in a bit.

Christina arrives from New Brunswick for a few days, I get to meet her tomorrow.

I really miss Mom & Dad, but RS and I are great friends. She seems to be over yesterday's run-off. She now makes sure to strategically put her knee in my face so I don't run off.

For a laugh, I added a picture of me. I know this will brighten your day at work my friends!

Strike a pose!

Chase, xox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home