Rox-Star & Chase: The Month Long Tour

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Mama always said....

So after years of my Master (lets call her Mama) spending time dissing all of her friends' pets, payback has come around. Seems that the posted picture of me dressed as a chicken has caused quite the fury!

Once Mama gets a read of my blog, payback starts from Whisky, Minoune, Moka and Chanel! Apparently these people don't dress up their pets? If I remember, from stories I heard, my departed French Poodle Grand Mother "Peanut", correct me if I'm wrong, used to get the same treatment.

Now, if RS can get her hands on my costume, I'm sure some fun is going to be had. I will show them what fun is!

I'm slowly making my way through the rug at the front door. If its the only damage I do, RS will be thrilled. I heard her knock on wood for that one!

Now tell me, what is the problem with me dressed as a chicken?!!

Chase

See how thrilled I am!?

Good God, I just laid an egg!!Posing for the camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home