Rox-Star & Chase: The Month Long Tour

Monday, June 05, 2006

I think I pissed her off!


My behavior has been really weird since yesterday. I think I'm getting stressed out that my parents are never coming back. I sat in the back yard howling at the moon, I chewed my toes, and left a turd at the bottom of the stairs! RS tries to play with me but I don’t really feel like it.

Is it the dog days of summer or am I depressed?

She gives me plenty of attention, takes me everywhere she goes and she even lets me sleep on her bed (more like on her) with her.

I got my paws on a newspaper that was left on the counter, chewed it to pieces (my way of reading the news)...and then I took off on a sprint through the front door (that I opened myself!!!) to go harass a little kid's dog walking by. Note to RS, lock the wind door!! Good thing the neighbors caught me mid-flight.

RS screamed my name so loud that I bolted back in the house and then went straight for her work pass...she REALLY REALLY didn't like that. She did the loud name calling thing again...powerfully...so powerful that I went flat on the ground and dropped the pass knowing that what I had done was wrong. I practically did a stop-drop and roll!

I don’t have any pictures to post today, other than that one of RS really really pissed off.

I best start behaving, cause in the garage I will end up! (I dont really think she means that).

Back to misbehavin' I go (more like hide under the bed!)

Muahahahahaha!!

Chase

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home