Rox-Star & Chase: The Month Long Tour

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Mission Accomplished!


We did it. They came back, the party is over.

After a 3 hour flight delay, Mama & Papa came home. I recognized Papa, but Mama, I'm not so sure about. They came home so excited to see me....but I could not give two hoots! I only listened to RS! You should have seen Mama running to the door, to only find it locked!! RS could not unlock it fast enough (cause I know how to open it now!!)....the door opened....and right past her I went!

I'm pleased to note that they had a wonderful trip and are both very exhausted. Papa is thrilled to see that the lawn looks so great in the backyard (Kudos to Lulu & Fru!!)

Its a good thing they missed me so much, they didn't seem that angry about the carpet crater, and they ensured RS not to worry about it.

I have to admit, RS came very close at spilling some bean details that are in the blog. She kept our adventures to a minimum "need to know" basis.

I was really confused when she took her car keys and I had to stay with the two people that came home tonight. I bid her farewell in the upstairs window....I hope she comes back soon.

She is going to send them the blog before the weeken because its too good to keep from them. (Papa had the computer on not long after he came home...I'm sure Mama will do the same tomorrow morning!)

They have plenty of adventures to tell us, I'm sure...but all they were both looking for was a good shower and a good night sleep.

I sent them all wishes on your behalf. I'm sure they are going to call you soon!

Is this the end of Chase & RS?? Maybe not!?

I was glad to be part of your morning routine for a month!!

Chase!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger Dal said…

    Chase,

    Momma dearest here. I'm really happy to see that you forgot all about us and so easily got attached to RS, TRAITOR! Here I was, missing you throughout the whole trip, and now I find out that you didn't even think of me. That's fine, I won't forget though. And I'm really happy to see that you dug a crater in Momma's carpet, real nice! Just be glad that momma wasn't the one who found it! I'm glad to see that RS treated you like a queen and that you are the new St-Hubert mascot (payback for the crater sucka'), you look so cute!!!

    Well your journey is over and now Momma dearest is back in the house. So watch out!!!

    Love,

    Momma

     

Post a Comment

<< Home