Rox-Star & Chase: The Month Long Tour

Monday, June 12, 2006

Rules are made for breaking. This is what I do with rules:




Soooooooooo, I didn't attack the crater all day, even if its staring me in the face!!

RS has a different approach with things. She plays the game very well! She cleared the room, left the door and the TV on...it keeps me entertained and I can lay in the bed allllllllll day long. I had a great time ramsacking the room, building blanket castles and all. Have a look.


I did however PEE on the carpet. RS is no longer a novelty, she really is my boss for life now it seems. I think that's why I'm doing these things to her.

I didnt go into the "cachot"...instead, we went to run. And that we did. Up and down the hill, right and left. I'm a maniac!!! And then, to cool off, we went to her friend's house where she put her funny looking feet in the pool, and then, I attempted to walk on the solar blanket. Solar blanket walking = Not a smart idea. (and we are not going to tell her friend we did that!!) and then in the car, where I stuck my head out of the window and eat air. People in other cars were laughing at me. It was a BLAST!!!


She mentionned something about taking out the cage if I put a paw on the crater in the carpet, and I think she is dead serious.

She is also the one that has to break the crater news to Ma & Pa. Eeeeek! Good luck with that RS!

Well, dudes, I have to go back and attempt to get the peanuts that are stuck in my Kong (another sneaky trick to keep me busy I suppose!)

By the way, did you meet my long lost cousin? Here is a picture of him!! We have the same coloured hair!! It runs in the family!

The tour is on its last leg. Crazy how time flew. I'm going to miss RS.

Chase, over and out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home