Rox-Star & Chase: The Month Long Tour

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Tour Wrap up!



So this is it. "Rox-Star & Chase: The Month Long Tour" is over.

I had a blast with RS and I'm sure to see her again. Maybe she will even invite me to her cottage again. That was really fun!

We took a picture of her and I last night. I was really agitated and loved the taste of her lip balm. You will see on the pictures that she is trying not to make weird faces cause I'm trying to lick her silly!



We cleaned up the house from top to bottom, even if I know that Mama will do it all over again when she comes home tomorrow. I'm not sure I know that Mama & Papa are coming home tomorrow, but whatever! I have the memory of a goldfish, I don't even remember what I ate yesterday...wait a minute, it's been the same thing for ages!

I would also like to take a minute and thank my fans, Catman, Lulu & Bie, for all the laughs, support and help throughout this tour. Without you, I don't think I would have been as much fun.

I also need to thank Maintenance Boy for letting the band take him hostage. He did a wonderful job.

This will be my last blog entry until I present the blog to Mama upon her return to work. You will all be included in the unveling. Please keep it a secret until then.

Until next time,
Chase over and out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home